Junior php intern / WordPress programmer wanted
Our web design agency is now looking for a new member to join our growing team. We are a small web design studio based in the trendy Shoreditch area, London, UK.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in website development, with some working knowledge of PHP and WordPress programming.
Please note this is an unpaid internship for an initial period of 3 months that will lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
• update our current websites running on WordPress
• develop new WordPress Themes
• research new WordPress plugins and suggest their use where appropriate
• client communication
• hosting set up & troubleshooting
• “Can do/ Will do” positive attitude
• Ability to code valid XHTML markup and CSS. Experience with CSS3 and HTML5 is a plus.
• Experience using Photoshop to slice designs and create image assets for use in a website or email layout
• Hands-on experience of using WordPress, how to set it up & create themes, is a big advantage
• Ability to work from a brief or unsupervised
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding current web design trends and styles
• Creativity, enthusiasm and passion to learn new things
******Our typical projects******
• WordPress Websites
• Email newsletters
******What we offer******
• Being part of a great team
• Opportunity to learn skills from senior developers
• Excellent references will be given after successful completion of at least 3 months assignment
• Internship will lead to a full-time job offer for the right candidate
• Great location in Shoreditch
• The internship can be part-time or full-time for the initial period of 3 months
• Immediate start
******How to apply******
• Please send us a CV and cover letter as well as a few links to some of the websites you have coded and explain briefly the major achievements on each project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Interviews will be held from 7th – 18th November 2011.
******For more information******
• Call us Mon-Fri, 10pm – 6pm GMT, on +44 (0) 203 372 5696
• Visit our website www.mooveagency.com
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants we may be unable to provide detailed responses to all candidates.