About MRI Software
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. Based in the United States, MRI Software is a global company with offices in Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Working with the MRI team in both the UK and the US, we re-designed and developed their new global website and created new functionality including:
- We implemented an international digital marketing strategy which will support the growth of the business as it continues to scale its global presence.
- To achieve this we used WordPress Multisite which enabled us to clone the master site for multiple regions with ease (currently 10 local sites).
- We also created global sections of the website such as Events and setup custom-made advanced ‘broadcasting’ feature for News and Resources.
- Additionally, we implemented Google’s ‘hreflangs’, and Bing’s meta tags for each local website to ensure that search engines recognise the website content as unique for each region.
Flexible Page Builder
- We built flexible, fully responsive templates to ensure that MRI can create an unlimited number of pages without compromising the brand guidelines and website consistency.
- We also created dynamic sidebars that automatically aggregate content from other parts of the site using advanced content tagging strategy (i.e. Product and Solution pages display related News, Blogs or Resources that were tagged with correct keywords).
- We created bespoke Pardot forms aligned with MRI’s web style guide.
- This gives MRI the freedom to create an unlimited amount of Pardot contact or download forms and add them to the site with ease.
- Additionally, we created several versions of conversion rate optimised (CRO) landing pages that will ensure the highest lead capture rate possible.
Data Migration & Redirects
- An important part of the project was to migrate the legacy content and create a detailed plan for implementing redirects.
- This ensured that there were no broken links and the website enjoyed high SEO rankings shortly after launch.
The new website is generating fantastic results for MRI Software including:
- 33% Increase in qualified leads
- 20% Decrease in bounce rate
- 90% Increase in average session duration
“We found Moove to be a fast, reliable and very skilled WordPress development team. Moove’s technical ability to deliver our large-scale project underpinned by their creativity and enthusiasm has made the collaboration a great success. Moove worked as an extended part of our team and this coupled with their excellent project management skills meant that the project was delivered both on time and on budget. I highly recommend Moove Agency and look forward to our continued collaboration.”Mandira Mehra, Chief Marketing Officer – MRI Software
If you’d like to read more about the project, please check out the full case study and if you have a similar project that you’d like us to support you with then please get in touch – we’d love to help!
- Have you got a web development project you need help with? Get in touch.
- Subscribe and get our latest news and insights delivered directly to your inbox!