- Our Privacy Principles
- Relevant Privacy Legislation
- Who We Are
- What information do we collect about you?
- Where is your information stored?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- How to contact us
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
Relevant Privacy Legislation
In line with Moove Agency internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
The compliance of this website with the above policies will likely mean this website is compliant with data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
If you are unsure about our compliance in your country, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Contact details can be found in section 3 below.
Who We Are
Registered office: Moove Agency, 35 Kingsland Road, London, E2 8AA, United Kingdom
Company registration number: 07291892
Data Protection Officer: Claire Hall +44(0)203 372 5696
What information do we collect about you?
4.1 Contact Forms
We collect the following information about you when you complete a form on our website:
- Full name
- Company name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information you supply relevant to your enquiry
This information is stored on our website content management system and a copy is sent to us via email.
4.2 Website Visitor Tracking
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience.
4.3 Email Newsletter
If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in Mailchimp. Mailchimp are third-party data processors. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters, either from within the newsletter or by emailing us.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services
- Possibly contacting you with marketing material relevant to your enquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by contacting us directly
- A member of our team may contact you to respond to your enquiry
Moove Agency will not share your information with 3rd parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
You can enable or disable your Cookie Settings on our website at anytime via Cookie Settings.
For further details please consult the help menu in your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Access to your information and correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please email us
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to contact us