- Our Privacy Principles
- Relevant Privacy Legislation
- Who We Are
- What Information We Collect About You
- Information We Collect Automatically
- How We Use Your Information
- Sharing Information
- Security – Safeguarding Your Information
- Access To Your Information and Correction
#1Our Privacy Principles
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
#2Relevant Privacy Legislation
In line with Moove Agency internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
#3Who We Are
Registered office: Moove Agency, 35 Kingsland Road, London, E2 8AA, United Kingdom
Company registration number: 07291892
Data Protection Officer: Claire Hall +44(0)203 372 5696
#4What Information We Collect About You
4.1 Website Visitor Tracking
Like most websites, our website uses Google Analytics. This tool collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We can use this to make adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience. We only use Google Analytics if you give consent to cookies and you can adjust you settings and opt-out at any time via the Cookie Settings.
4.2 Email Newsletter
If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored in Mailchimp. Mailchimp are third-party data processors. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters, either from within the newsletter or by emailing us.
4.3 Transaction and Billing Information
If you buy a product from us, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, payment information, contact and location information.
#5Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information to authenticate a license activation and provide plugin updates. We use this information to provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- License Activation Information: When you enter and activate a license within your WordPress website, we collect information to authenticate and provide software updates for that website. This information includes the license key, product version, WordPress version, website name, website URL, website language and timezone.
- Log Information: Like most website operators, we collect information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
#6How We Use Your Information
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information to:
- Provide our Services to you. For example, to set up and maintain your account, provide plugin updates, or charge you for any of our paid Services.
- Further develop our Services. For example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently.
- Monitor and analyse trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use.
- Monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Moove Agency and others.
- Send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- Communicate with you and provide customer support.
- Personalise your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant content.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances outlined below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers).
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a legal request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Moove Agency, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
#8Security – Safeguarding Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
Our payment processing vendors (Stripe and PayPal) uses security measures to protect your information both during the transaction and after it is complete. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us.
A cookie is a small piece of code that a website asks your browser (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer) to store on your computer or mobile device in order to remember your preferences next time you visit the website again.
You can manage your cookies through your browser settings. You can also manage the cookies used on this website directly through the Cookie Settings.
#10Access To Your Information and Correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.