We wanted to take a moment to give you an update and overview of Moove’s preparations and response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The UK’s response to the pandemic is evolving and changing daily. We are therefore closely monitoring and following the UK Government and Public Health advice and ensuring the wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community which will continue to be at the forefront of our response.
We expect to continue to deliver the same level of service to our clients and have the following measures in place:
- We’ve been a distributed team since the very beginning of Moove and have worked remotely with our clients and team across the world for over 10 years.
- Remote working is ‘business as usual’ here at Moove. As a result, there are no disruptions to our workflow, ability to collaborate or deliver projects and we are confident in our ability to continue to provide excellent service to our clients.
- Our team is fully equipped to seamlessly connect with each other and our clients in a secure and productive environment, whilst working remotely.
- To minimise the risk to our team, we’ve advised all team members to work from home from this week (commencing 16th March 2020).
- All team members are working on exactly the same set-up as they have in the office.
- Having a distributed team across Europe working from home makes it highly unlikely that all team members will be off sick at the exact same time.
- Team members are familiar with each other’s projects and can pick up each other’s work at a moment’s notice.
- All of our work is continuously backed up in the cloud. Communication is undertaken predominantly in a written and transparent way, and everything is fully documented to allow team members to work seamlessly together.
- It is our company policy to always have additional resources within our team to cover any sickness, annual leave or to support project demands so that we can deliver work to our clients as fast as possible.
- These measures are central to Moove’s contingency and business disruption planning and so there are no changes to our day-to-day workflow or team collaboration.
- For many years now, Moove has operated a meeting policy of video conferencing as the primary way to meet.
- We find that video conferencing and screen sharing is the most efficient and productive way to get things done fast, which our clients appreciate.
- To reduce and mitigate the exposure to the virus, from 16th March until further notice we will conduct meetings via video conferencing only instead of any face to face meetings.
#4A Global Approach
- We are a global team with global clients. Over the past decade, we have successfully delivered many projects for clients based all around the world, often working with teams across different continents and timezones.
- We’ve worked with clients who are based in Australia, Japan, China, both the east and west coast of the US, Canada, Europe and all over the UK. In many instances, we have never met our clients in person. The digital tools that we use and the way that we work means that we can collaborate seamlessly with clients remotely across all stages of digital projects.
- We are accepting new clients and commencing new projects as normal.
Our thoughts are with those affected by the virus, particularly those who are unwell. We wish them a speedy recovery, and we’re thankful to the amazing health care workers supporting everyone around the world.
Please do get in touch with us if you have any questions about our business preparedness or if we can support you in any way.
Need help with a WordPress project? Get in touch